Release notes 2.0.3
The focus was the new web based compliment to administer the Radius related settings.
- Fixed mitigation for overlayfs bug in linux kernel
- Added Radius administration interface.
- Fixed a bug with a pipe character in certain conditions as a password.
- Fixed a bug relating to the JSON import feature.
- Added controls to make sure the user actually wants to logout from the console.
- Added other means of upgrade mechanisms aside from USB.
- Added means to control log retention for the Radius postauth log.
- Fixed a startup issue for the Radius daemon.
- Changed the verbosity for the snmpd which was a bit to high.
- Removed some unnecessary server side service signatures.