StoredSafe is divided into several different products. All products are based on our StoredSafe Secure Platform. Below you will find a short description of the product of technology and features.
- StoredSafe Secure Platform
- StoredSafe Audit Engine
- StoredSafe REST-like API
- Strong 2-factor Authentication
- Technical specifications
- tokenhandler logins and aquires a token used for subsequent REST API calls to a StoredSafe instance.
- x509-vacuumer locates, retrieves and stores X.509 certificates in StoredSafe.
- csv-importer assists in importing objects via CSV files to StoredSafe.
- ssh-storedsafe let's a user login to a remote server using SSH after obtaining the required credentials (password) from StoredSafe.
- ansible-storedsafe is a lookup module for information stored in StoredSafe.
- vault-storedsafe-client is an ansible vault password client script helper when using ansible-vault to encrypt playbooks or variables.
- storedsafe-ruby is a StoredSafe REST-API class library in Ruby
- hiera-storedsafe is a Hiera backend to retrieve secrets from Password StoredSafe